Wednesday 20 May 2009

SMURF PENIS?

Ok. I'm not just weird.
Has ANYONE seen the episode of 'How I met you mother' (crap show, but I watched it once)
when theres a blue trumpet hanging on the wall, and the guys like 'whats that - a SMURF penis?'

Basically, I was doing media with Ant&Emily today, and Emily was trying to figure out what was in the cupboard. She said 'It's big and blue.' and I said 'I KNOW! SMURF PENIS!'

I think I lost two friends today, because I am retarded. Their silence said it all. :(

I found a new convenience store like, 3 secs from my house called 'Park Road Stores'...GUESS WHAT ROAD ITS ON! The woman in there is SO nice. Nicer than the andersons BASTARDS.

I think I heard a bit of driftwood rehearsal when I walked there though (I've been to Alex's house ONCE, and I now know where he lives. I can stalk him.Groupiee!!)

Sounded pretty good :D

And I spotted this car. But it wasn't just ANY car. It was a car with a TRANSFORMERS LOGO ON IT! I decided I will hunt that guy down, and marry him. Hes TOO cool :P

Oh. I had this real annoying bus driver today. I pressed the 'STOPPING' button, but he literally would not stop. Is he BLIND? DEAF? A RAPIST?

I saw this film once where this guy on a bus kidnapped all his passengers and killed him. Since then, I always preferred trains, because they have to stick to the track, you know?

But this was kind of reliving my nightmares. I missed TWO of my blooody stops, and it wasn't until I literally had to stand about 30cm from the door that he realised I wanted to get off =I

THE ANNOYING BEEPING SOUND? THE FLASHING LIGHT?

ANY SUBTLE HINTS THAT I WANT TO GET OFF THE BUS?

I hate having to do more exercise than I actually HAVE to, especially when its BOILING and I need a ginger beerrr!!

pfft.

and I'm missing dressing up day at work this weekend.

the ONE day I was looking forward too, and I'm going to be in STUPID Wales. gah.

Means I miss the DRINKING SPREE and Cobra Starship, too :(

I saw these baby smokers today.

They weren't people SMOKING BABIES, but they looked about 10, and they were smoking.

IN CHANDLERS FORD!

Just the name 'Chandlers Ford' seems embarrasingly POSH!

Smokers? It annoyed me. They were quite a pretty bunch, and they are now going to DIE SOON.

I'm so against smoking its ridiculous. But I've learnt that the best way to get my opinion on smoking across ISN'T by grabbing the fags and stubbing them out. I learnt that at Lizzies...I wonder if Jamie, Dom and Sabrina STILL hate me =/

Oh. And I've become SO SO SO fed up with trying to arrange things.

Meals, Shopping trips, Cinema trips, even meeting outside ashurst to have a revision rave!!

People ALWAYS let me down at the last minute. Like this Socio meal I was trying to organise...one of them phoned me 10 mins AFTER we were supposed to be going to town to say she didn't feel like it. Its costs too much credit, it uses up too much time.

I HATE ARRANGING THINGS NOW!

SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!!

Its ALWAYS [ most of the time] ME!!



:)

2 comments:

KatyDots said...

I love you jennie!
if it makes you feel any better theres no drinking spree this half term :)
the word verification on this is 'ruffel'
it sounds like 'rofl' XD
that reminds me of you and haz saying that for basically the whole of gcse drama (:
im not entirely sure why im commenting this... and i really should stop talking.
anyway
i love you jenniflower!

JenterShikari said...

i love YOU katy!!
i remember the drama thing,
WOFL, instead of ROFL...or something!
tbh i miss haz. its not that i dont see her, its just that shes different...and i cant really be retarded around her anymore, which is a bummer :D hahah, its nice that im not missing any drinking sprees, but i CAN'T BELIEVE I AM MISSING COBRA! gah. i am so annoyed. :(
IFLYYY x x x x