Sunday 17 May 2009

'Look, I have 17 chins!'

Last night I saw some interesting...performances!
And for once, I'm not talking about BGT :D

The Eurovision was SO funny :]
I loved Finland's rapping, and Moldova's...CRAZINESS.
But I didn't think Norway was the best.
He was BEAUTIFUL.
But not the best =I

And GO JADE! 5th!!

:)

I got SO broody at work last night - this guy came in with THE most gorgeous triplets ever! About half a dozen people kept crowding round cooing over them.

But they were SO cute. I want babies! Adam... ?

Plus Torri and Libby came to visit, which was SO niceee :D

and Becky and Tom came in with half a dildo, which was SO un-niceee :D

And I have a new phone :D but I'm not allowed it until after my exams. BUMMER.

But I took a sneaky peek. Its LOVELY :D


and I have a socio exam. Its not LOVELY :D


I can't think of anything to say. I have revision to do. Its going to stress me out. I should probably do it.

Hope everyone is HAPPY :D


especially GFOB! Smile, homeskillet :) x

No comments: