Sunday 7 February 2010

Cashier number 11, please...

I asked my mum what an 'anus crime' was today?
Anal rape?
Constipation without a license?

Turns out I had misheard her, and the woman with the bonnet in 'My Girl' actually said 'HEINOUS crime.' Oh, how my parents laughed. At my expense.

My extended project has been COMPLETELY neglected this weekend. I have started to freak out about media cw (and my lack of photoshop skills!) so have instead decided to just sleep, read, and have lots of toasty baths. (when i say LOTS, I mean three... which is more than I have in a YEAR! haha, i am a shower person, not just SMELLY.)

It was weird how many old people I saw in Chandlers Ford this weekend, particularly yesterday. At one point I looked around Fryern (which is a PAIN in itself, its HORRIBLE there!) and I could not find a non-OAP anywhere! I was actually quite scared. Maybe the millenials and Generation Y and Generation X were all DEAD. (if that doesnt make sense, do media) :D

It wasn't until I peeped into Waitrose that I relaxed. No-one over about 12years old works there. Its weird how many people I know that work in Waitrose... mainly from Thornden, Symonds and a few badminton people. So its nice to occasionally pop in there and say hello. But I NEVER buy anything.

Waitrose is for posh people.

ASDA ftw :)

I worked today, and for once it was NICE. People spoke to me, the managers are SO nice (and really flexible about holidays/uni open days... whereas my old boss would make the BIGGEST fuss and not let me swap shifts and instead I would have to fill out loadsa holidays forms, which would get declinedd!)

There was this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS boy that I served, who was about five, who was asking me loads of random questions, like why was matalan called matalan? did santa come for you this year? and when he asked me what my name was he got excited and shouted 'YOUR NAME IS LIKE JELLY BABIES!' and I so wanted to adopt him :)

Everyone I served today was real friendly. I cannot believe how easily someone can spend £150 on mainly undies and a few bags though...

In POOPER-drug :P I always served spoilt, Jack Will-sy, privately-educated pre-teens who would spend that much on make-up. And It would just PISS ME OFF.

Anyways, I am tired. E.P is waiting (and will probs wait for a LONGGG time!!)


ta-ra!

No comments: