Friday 5 February 2010

Skins series 4 is crap.

I saw a druggie get arrested today in Winch. As in, proper HANDCUFFED! (not 'cufflinked' as I tend to say...)

It was pretty exciting. He was wailing and whimpering and it was kinda surreal, having it happen in WINCHESTER. POSH CENTRAL. In fact, I don't think I have EVER seen anyone get arrested (which is always a good thing) so it was pretty surreal. And the worst thing was that I KNEW one of the PCs arresting him =/

I just got back from babysitting, and I am officially NEVER HAVING CHILDREN! Normally, once I have read a few books to the older one (the younger girl is a complete DOLL and is always sleeping!) and let her play with my hair a bit, they get to sleep ok. But TONIGHT, I had to read 4 books, get her a drink, help her find some bar of toffee she lost, try on some of her lipgloss, make sure she stopped playing with the lady-bird castanets which would wake up her sister, and stop her from eating crayons.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The thing is, because I am such a pushover, I am pretty unable to be FIRM with her. So I am like 'Go to bed... if thats ok.' 'SLEEP NOW!... please?'

=/ so much for babysitting being easy money!

Give me 4 hours on matalan tills ANYDAY!

Oh. I am supposed to be on a diet and I think I have failed. On the 1st of Feb I spent the WHOLE day eating ice cream, and I am currently eating white choc lindt lindors. FAIL.

aand I have tried to ban myself from John Shields Shop and that has failed too.

Oh, and I had an interesting time earlier explaining to my brother what 'well hung' meant... :S


Have a nice weekend, everybodyy!! x

P.S I am currently reading 'The intimate adventures of a London call girl' by Belle Du Jour. IT IS SO AWESOME! READ IT!

No comments: