Friday 19 February 2010

Simple things make me happy.

It's true. Like someone giving me a squeezy hug, or finding out that nutella is on offer.
:D

I got Linkin Park's 'Minutes to Midnight' in Somerfield today for £1.25. COMPLETE bargain because I was considering getting it when it first came out (for £12.99) but instead chose to nick it off Matt-chew :)

I also got Spice Girl's Greatest Hits (AND I AM PROUD!) for £2.50. Which I was going to get on Amazon.. I mean IT WAS AN IMPULSE BUY... I DONT EVEN LIKE THEM... -shifty eyes-

But now I have somethings to blast through my speakers when I DO finally take my theory test/ pass my driving test/earn loadsa money/BUY A CAR!! woo :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

My plans? Overtime with bitchy manager, and frantic extended project typing up. woohoo.

1 comment:

KatyDots said...

Ahh Jennie, I love how often nutella is mentioned in your blog. A little obsessed maybe...? I do love you (: