Wednesday 17 February 2010

'Three words we all want to hear on valentines day... LETS GET NAKED.' :)

Just got back from SEXYter :)
spending 4 nights on the floor of my sisters flat near exeter uni ^__^
and it was SO MUCH MORE FUN than i thought it would be.
I was quite scared to start with.. having to encounter my sisters ex at the train station, and not knowing what to say/whether to stab him.. having NO IDEA which stop I was supposed to be getting off, and being unable to lug my bag on and off the train...

but the thing that scared me most out of EVERYTHING was walking up to my sisters room (who had to be CONVENIENTLY placed on the third floor..) and walking past a room which has 'PAEDO' pasted onto the door... in what looked like human faeces. The room was right next to the bathroom... and I thought that maybe they had run out of toilet paper! .. luckily it was only nutella. But still! EW.

I was shown the MAN room (a room with weights, a bench press and an XBOX) and the GIRL room (basically a room with a TV and a lot of chick flicks) and the kitchen. apparently noone in exeter understand the concept of washing up.. which was pretty annoying. While everyone was cooking/working out/playing FIFA I was often guilt-tripped into washing up. And as the middle-class twat I am, I HATE washing up without my marigolds :P

I basically spent the whole week eating nutella, pancakes and curry and watching movies like Mulan, Finding Nemo, X-Men origins, Down with Love, and FRIENDS. A LOT. Uni is going to be SWEEETT!

All of kathys flatmates seemed real nice (apart from captain BURP - luke..) and the fact that on the last night, they decided to bully me for wearing a Jack Wills top (WHICH I HAD TRIED TO HIDE UNDER A SCARF AFTER KATHY WARNED ME THAT I WOULD GET STABBED!!)

But I have had a few fun (and sleepless!) days. I was given a tour of Exeter campus (actually really nice.. shame they don't do Sociology!!) and spent 3 hours in the library doing E.P while Kathy was in lectures (she gave me her laptop and I didnt even go on facebook!... well I tried but it was blocked...) and I watched 'Valentines day' which is actually quite a funny film. Kind of an American equivalent to 'Love Actually' :) and Taylor Lauter was in it, and Bradley Cooper, and Patrick Dempsey. PHWOAR X 1000!

and Michael Franti's 'Say Hey (I love you)' was the song in the opening credits. So I loved the movie before it had started!!

I have also lost my cocktail virginity (pineapple margarita... yummy but SO strong!) when I went to a bar called 'Amber Rooms' with Kathy and her housemates to see her buddy Matt do an open mic. He played two original songs and a John Mayer song and he kinda made me melt. That was a fun night!! Interestingly.. only the GIRLIES went out to the bar/clubbing (me and Kathy went home after the bar..) guess where the guys were?

They stayed at home, to watch GLEE. How lame.

But that night, two of the girlies (Sam, who is awesome and German/chinese/pakistani...VERY multicultured! and Alice, who is Americannn) decided to come back from the club at 1am and bang on ALL of our doors individually and call us 'Gay' and 'Boring' for sleeping. Kathy never locks her door so they came in and threatened to jump on me. GREAT.

After a couple of days of being a shoulder to cry on/punching bag/person to rant and bitch about previous boyfriends to.. Kathy started getting a bit impatient with me. We went shopping and I was apparently slow at walking/slow at deciding what shops to go into/slow at deciding what drinks to buy/GENERALLY GETTING ON HER NERVES.

So I guess its good I came home when I did.. but its pissed me off to find out that my bedroom has been moved about, half of Kathys belongings are in my room, and I have no curtains/bedding. Welcome home, Jennie.

I have started getting more EXCITED than nervous about going to uni now though. Although it is still going to be scary and weird to leave my homeboys =/

Hope everyones been having a nice week!! x x

P.S It was weird how many Symondians I saw on the train home from Exeter... appaarently its the place to BE! :)

No comments: