Saturday 14 March 2009

'At least my GCSE results don't spell out the word FUDGE!'

I am going to write todays blog in the form of a poem.

Annoyance. By J. R. Whittington :D

I’m annoyed.
The top I bought for the glow party came out of the wash.
And it’s gone a weird grey-ish green-ish colour. Icky.
I’m annoyed.
I was supposed to be going to town on Sunday, because I need clothes
(need clothes? I’m not NAKED. Ok, WANT new clothes!)
Turns out I have a massive report to do for media.
I’m annoyed.
All my mates are real smart. I’m miffed at my grade for socio.
Maybe I should have done hairdressing at Eastleigh college, or carpentry.. XD
I’m annoyed.
I have a day off work 2day which I was real excited about, I was planning on havina awesome RAVE-ilicious weekend. But I have SO MUCH work to do.
I’m annoyed.

-applause?-

But the good thing is that I am annoyed. Which means I have emotions. My sister used to find it really weird how I was CONSTANTLY happy and optimistic. About EVERYTHING. She used to think I was fake. But I was genuinely happy. The majority of the time. Its weird. At Thornden, everything seemed so easy, noone had anything to worry about (except ‘Does that guy I stalk think I’m invisible? Does he like me?) Stupid BOY stuff. When my sister started at Peveril [lameeee!] she was all stressed out and studying all the time, and I was like C’mon! FUN TIMES! ENJOY LIFE! (I’m gonna have to say, her social life wasn’t amazing!) But it obviously was worth it, she came out with 3As, and I’m hobbling along on a D grade for sociology. Which has actually got me real down. (Apparently 40% of sociology students at Symonds got a U! Crazy Stuff!)

Since getting my Jan Module exams back, I realise I DO have to study a lot harder, rather than worrying about what the latest movies are, and whether or not Ikea is amazing, and when I’m next going to see Gemma.

I gotta be selfish.

Which is going to be hard.

And I need to live in Ashurst.


Which is going to be even harder. :(



On a HAPPIER note, I bought my first ‘Big Issue’ magazine today. Had a surge of generosity, I guess. The smile of the womans face made it SO worth it, even if it meant I couldn’t get any credit =]

1 comment:

Matt said...

Big issue over credit. Awesome! I wish I was that kind, don't know if I would have been that generous...