Wednesday 25 March 2009

BLOG

I really need to go to bed soon.
I'm shattered, and I've got a text processing exam 2mz...and im not sure what im supposed to do for it, but il blag it :)
today was a 'meh' day.
one of my close friends lost my trust. and considering i normally find it hard to trust people, that kinda a bummer.
my sisters back from uni 2day, and she wrote me this MASSIVE note that she stuck on the fridge about how i need to leave the house in the morning without WAKING EVERYONE UP! which was a bit of a rant.
alison wasnt in history 2day so we just listened to high school musical and queen and hannah montana through ed's laptop. that was fun :)
we watched this documentary is media called 'it shouldnt happen to a muslim' and someone referred to muslims as cockroaches, which really shocked me. I only know a few muslims personally. but i think its crap that a whole RELIGION is blamed for 7/7and 9/11.
gah. britain has issues.
pfft.

No comments: