Thursday 26 March 2009

'I missed you so much, it made baby jesus cry'

My brothers having a sleepover 2nite, which I am not too chuffed about. EVERYONE except symonds has a day off tomorrow, which is a bummer. But gemma might be visiting, which will be cool :] except i have no frees, i dont think...
ANYWAYS. Nicks sleepover wont be as bad as some of mine, where everyone ends up running around the house high on..SUGAR.
well, that hasnt happened since year 8-ish, but my parents hate me having more than 3 people over. which is lame.
and it turns out that they actually HATE some of my friends xD none of my blog readers though :)

text processing is OFFICIALLY OVER. exam was today, and it went ok!
i get awesome lie-ins on thursdays now :)

babysitting 2nite. last episode of STUPID CRAP SERIES 3 OF SKINS!

I need to bully Elena into updating her blog.
ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH, silly! XD

this weekend should be fun :) day off work! southamptooon and cinemaa :]
and easter soon, that shud be good :)


hope everyone is cool!

the whole fall-out thing from yesterday is KINDA sorted. i still cant fully trust him and im less patient with him atm. but it shud be ok :) i dont hold grudges much.

ooh, and you know those times when you find something SO SO SO funny, you go into that silent spasm of laughter thing, that lasts for about 5 mins? i had one of them 2day. and i 4got what i was laughing at. and then i was too embarrased to tell everyone what i was laughing at, because it was SO SO UN-FUNNY!

i reckon its the lucozade tablets i keep having. they keep me awake. TOOOO awake :)

happy reading! x

No comments: