Monday 9 March 2009

Word Vomit.


Had a bit of the ol' word vomit today in English lit/lang, which resulted in me getting VERY embarrased, and some old Henry Beaufort [i think!] kids taking the mick. Bad times.
I need to shut up sometimes, and think about who I am talking to.
Its a long story, I won't go into it now XD

Mark Watson last night was SO SO amazing!
I don't normally go out with my dad, we don't actually have a lot in common. So it was nice to chill with him, because hes not actually as embarrasing as I thought he was.
Mark Watson started going on about oral sex, and fingering though. Which was awkward with my dad being there. He kept turning to me and going (HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?)
Gah. The naivety of fathers. If only they knew what us teens were ACTUALLY up to.
I joke, I joke. :D
But I swear that my dad still thinks that I reckon poo and bum and fart are rude.
Whoa, the filth thats blurted out at Symonds. My dad would have a HEARTATTACK.

But yeah, Watson was amazing, I have never laughed as much IN MY LIFE.
I would try and quote stuff, but I guess its a 'be there' moment.
He had a lot of random anecdotes, and hes such a physical performer, kinda like Russell Howard 'I think I'm gna play hide and seek with myself. PRETEND you can't see me!'
Like I said. It's a 'be there' moment! :D

Other than that? I can't really think of anything amazing thats happened!
SO MANY BIRTHDAYS ARE COMING UP!
My brothers, Nick G's, my dads, Matt, Chris, Jamal, Chloe, Nat, Holly, Jo and Nicki, TO NAME BUT A FEW!
I'm going to be broke by April!!
:D
P.S in the pic is Antonia, Me and Harriet.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them so much. Fun English Times :)
cheeriooo! x

1 comment:

IchiNiiSan said...

HENRY B FTW WHOOP!!!
Actually, it sucked XP
But i won't go into my henry b past...