Friday 6 March 2009

WHYWHENWHATWHOHOW?

I'm a bit confused.
I've realised (better late than never!) than I overthink.
Not with things that mean anything, like overthinking whether Macmillan's government was a successful one or not, or overthinking how to stop poverty. But petty things, like Should I go to the History Workshop or hang out with my mates? Shall I get the next bus or wander around town for a bit? It's SO weird, but I'm so indecisive, and I'm not one of those people who can just jump into something randomly and see how it goes. If it works, YAY. If it doesn't, S_it happens!
It really bugs me though, because it kinda slows me down. And when I do come to a decision, I'm always really worried that I've made the wrong decision, or that I'll regret it at a later date. This is annoying for me AND a lot of my friends, who grow impatient while I'm um-ing and ahh-ing.
I think it's damaged some of my relationships too. Not just 'ILIKEHIMBUTSOMEONEELSELIKESMEANDWHATWOULDHAPPENIFIDATEDHIM?'
which is annoying in itself.
But I've drifted away from a lot of my friends recently, to hang out with other VERY MUCH MORE AMAZING friends, but I kinda miss them. And as they get more Jack Wills-ish, I always wonder if I would have a different personality, or attitude, if I wore their signature clothes.

I just need to be more spontaneous I guess, rather than worrying about the consequences.


Gah. Glow party 2nite (bright colours = my kinda party!!)

No comments: