Tuesday 10 March 2009

aw dang, i've got honey all over my legs!

I’ve realised that I’m actually a lot more hesitant and worried about stuff than I thought I was.

In Sociology the other day, we did this weird crime survey thing, with questions like

6. I have let fireworks off in the street.

11. I have broken into a big store or garage or warehouse

26. I have fought to get away from a police officer.

28. I have stolen goods from school worth more than 5p.

33. I have been to an ‘18’ film under age

36. I have had sex for money.

41. I have smoked dope or taken pills.

Now THIS one made me laugh –

30 (Females only) I have had sex with a boy when I was under 16

31. (Males only) I have had sex with a girl when I was under 16 or with a boy when I was under 18.

Apparently, according to this survey, it’s illegal to be GAY, but not illegal to be a LESBIAN. Haha.GO GIRLS!

Anyways, we had to tally how many things we had actually done, to find out how DEVIANT and EVIL we were. Miggs got 22, he was the MOST deviant. I got 6. haha. Because I am a PANSY! But it turned out that the lower your number was, the more cautious you were about stuff, and the less spontaneous you were and the more likely you were to be undecisive!

Lamee. But it sums me up. I can't make decisions about ANYTHING! Especially while I'm in the middle of a LOVE-HEXAGON! =/


P.S its my brothers birthday today, and ross DIDN'T steal his babies

P.P.S my mums not going to die (y)

P.P.P.S the quote, in the title? its from family guy :]

type 'fast animals slow children' into youtube. haha.

P.P.P.P.S my media cw is on youtube :) type 'the tech effect' into youtube and please rate it :D




Buenos Noches. <3>

No comments: